Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Fell Off The Wagon!!!

So I gave up all soda pop and carbonated beverages on January 1, 2008. I did it for several reasons, the biggest reason being that I felt crappy when I drink carbonation but I was way addicted!!!
I really didn't miss it as much as I thought I would, except the social aspect of going to get a drink with the hubby or my girlfriends.
Every once in a while I would get a craving for "the burn" but I would get something else to drink and be fine.... AND THEN.... one day last week at work, my evil co-workers (and BFF's) tempted me and I gave in!!! That first taste was soooo delicious and I sucked that baby down. The problem is, now I want another, and another..... I must stop!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck getting back on track, it's always hard not to kick yourself in the butt when you do something you said you wouldn't. I guess if you wanted you could always have one day a month where can have one soda, that way you know you'll get and hopefully won't be addicted like you were before.

Coopercomics said...

I love that picture. You look sooooo happy! Why should you have to stop something that makes you happy????