Monday, December 22, 2008







This holiday season has been a tough one for our family. We miss Ryan so very much and our hearts are empty without him but we are also very blessed and have so much to be thankful for! I love and cherish my family and the many memories we have made and will continue to make in the coming years. As Christmas draws near, I am trying to remember the true meaning and spirit of the season and be thankful for all the blessing I have in my life. Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season....



2 comments:

Christyn and Paul said...

Our thoughts are with you as always. We know that it must be hard, I can't even comprehend losing a child. It makes you grateful for a Heavenly Father and his love for his children in sending his Son. Knowing that you'll be able to see Ryan,Mom,Dad, and others who we love again. In the mean time you cherish the memories that you have. We love you. Have a Merry Christmas!

Malea and Parx said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a great one!